So, You're Doing Ironman Wales...
Congratulations! You've entered the most epic race on the Ironman calendar, it's one of our favourites.
And, by being here, you've taken the first step to ensuring that will you have an awesome and successful race day.
If you're feeling apprehensive about the demands of the course, the cut off's, or just generally a bit overwhelmed by it all then we would love to be part of your journey and help you cross the finish line to hear those all-important words:
"You Are An IRONMAN"
Taming the Dragon: Your Proven Path to Ironman Wales
Hello there, Dragon Slayer-to-be! 🐉
Feeling that tingling excitement mixed with nerves for Ironman Wales? You're not alone. Whether it's your first time or you're back for more, we've got one word for you: Preparation. And that's what we at BLOC Coaching excel in.
You want to be on that start line feeling invincible, don't you? Our proven coaching methods guarantee that you'll be as physically prepared as we can possibly get you. But wait, there's more!
We add something special to your preparation: Mental Readiness. Shh, don't tell anyone! 😉
We talk through your worries, break them down, and help you see them as achievable challenges.
Remember, Ironman is a mind game just as much as it is a physical challenge. Come race day, you won't just finish; you'll have an absolute blast doing it!
We've got you covered with a PERSONALIZED training plan, one that's as adaptable and dynamic as your life. It'll change and morph around your busy schedule and you'll never feel as though you've fallen behind.
We'll also keep you dialled in on race day with a bespoke race plan. It's not just training; it's an all-encompassing guide:
- Course Notes: How to pace each section, where to be careful, what to look out for. We'll be the little voice in your head the WHOLE way around the course.
- Timings: Know where to be and when, and at what speed - based off your training and race data.
- Cut-Off Times: We'll make sure you get to the start line without worrying about the cut off's. You'll be prepared and ahead of them.
- Weather Tips: How to handle Mother Nature's moods. What to wear. Where your effort will feel higher in the wind, whether you'll need extra salt in the heat.
- Nutrition Guide: A totally bespoke guide to when and how much to eat and drink the whole way round, and in the days leading up to your race.
- Pacing Strategy: Dialled in and practised in training. You could do it with your eyes closed (although we wouldn't recommend it!)
- Mindset Hacks: The mind gives up before the body. We'll help you to learn how to overcome this, how to be confident and believe in yourself.
- Technical Tips: From kit, to strategy, we've got you covered.
- Transition Assistance: We'll practice, practice, practice. It's easier to save 10 minutes with a quick transition than it is in speed on the swim/bike/run. We'll make sure you don't lose the easy minutes.
- Kit List: A full kit lits detailing everything you need.
...and a whole lot more. 📚
Stress-Free and Ready:
Don't sweat the small stuff; we've got that handled. Just log into your Training Peaks account, and tick off those training sessions as they pop up. We'll help you juggle your training around your family, work and social life. 🗓️
Never Too Late:
Worried it's too late? Nope! Every bit of coaching helps. And if you're looking to smash your personal best, guess what? PB seekers, you're in the right place! If you're looking to cross the finish line with a smile on your face, then you're in safe hands. 🚀
There's no better way to recce the course than Long Course Weekend Wales. We love it so much we go as a team every year! Come and join us! 🐉
What are you waiting for? Let's tame that dragon together! Click below for a FREE, no-obligation chat about how we can set you on the path to Ironman glory. 🌟
Oh, and just so you know, when you start with us, there are zero set-up fees and no minimum terms. You're completely in control. 🎛️
If you'd like a chat with your coach before you decide, then send a message and we'll be in touch!
We're happy to chat to you about coaching, even if you haven't decided yet. There's no pushy sales, we'll answer any questions and then give you the space you need after our call to make a decision. We're a pretty friendly bunch.